Pages

11/15/2014

What's in my Purse?

Bonjour, my lovelies. Today I'm going to be showing you what's in my purse. Now, on my main blog I've posted the same thing-with the same pictures- but it didn't get a lot of views and the contents of my bag haven't changed at all. So anyway, here's what's inside my purse-which, if you follow my other blog- you've already seen:


Well, um...this is my bag. It's from Walmart, and I really like it...

In the front pocket I keep all my makeup, even though in actuality I hardly ever wear any of it.
In the left pocket I keep pens, pencils, erasers, and a bouncy ball (I honestly don't even know why I keep a bouncy ball in my bag...)
In the inside pocket I keep a hairband, headband, ginger gum (because I get car sick), my phone charger, random flash drive, and pocket knife.

Normally I keep my camera in the middle of my purse, but because I was using it to take the pictures, I do not have it listed, Anyway, I always always have at least two notebooks with me at all times.
 As for the rest of the contents of my bag, they change throughout the week.

Well, I hope that was interesting for you.
-Jordy

4 comments:

  1. I love your bag! And where did you get your notebooks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, lovely!
      I believe they're both from T J Max. :)
      A majority of my notebooks are from a variety of different places, though.

      Delete
  2. I have a bag like that:) Love the pictures, what kind of camera do you use? Love the notebooks! -Bethany!

    ReplyDelete