Pages

11/08/2014

Flashback Saturday


This weeks theme-obviously-was "Art". Originally, I was planning on posting some of my photography pictures (as that has been what aspect of artistry I've been most interested in as of lately), but I'll save that for a different day.
Today I'm going to show you some of my past drawlings; bear in mind though, that I drew them when I was 11/12 so they aren't that good. 
Okay, that being said, here are some of my old pictures:

I used to hold up my left hand in whatever position I wanted, and then draw with my right; which, I remember, was sort of difficult. 


I saw a picture online of this fox, and had decided to try and recreate it. Of all my pictures from when I was little up until now, this is one of my favorites.

 A lot of people enjoyed this one, but I remember not actually putting a whole lot of effort into it and always being surprised that it was liked so much.

||

I have a lot of other pictures, but I'll leave you with these three.
Thanks for looking/reading!
-Jordan Sky (Jordy)



2 comments:

  1. JJJJJJJJJJooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrddddddddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!
    You are so good!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete