Pages

11/28/2014

Friday - All Things Fashion!

 Hey guys! Guinea Pig Lover here! What's up? So all of the images below are from Pinterest and are NOT mine. So here we go:

Femininity and Modesty in Dress: Follower of Christ's Blog @ess. -- I can't help but lol a bit

Modesty is important. God wants us to be modest at all times. No bikinis included, girls. So on with clothes I love!

Lauren Conrad: Her red-carpet choices, and day-to-day looks, have been emulated by fans across the globe. Her style is classy, laid-back, and fun. The fashion designer has partnered up with Kohl’s for a successful clothing line, popularized through fans. Her line emulates her style. Although her TV days are over, she is still seen gracing the covers of magazines because she has become a style icon among teens & young adults.

I LOVE THIS DRESS! It's longer, it's flows, and it's my favorite color! However, I don't like the shoes too much. :/ Looks painful.

adorable summer outfit. Apricot color, midi skirt and a substantial braided belt.

I love this entire outfit! It looks a little casual which I love, but with a little bit of a dressy side! Lovin' it!

Clothes Casual Outift for • teens • movies • girls • women •. summer • fall • spring • winter • outfit ideas • dates • school • parties

I LOVE THE SKIRT! I love long skirts! And it looks so good with that denim shirt!

So many customizable, cute, modest, youthful styles for my teen-sized girls at this site! All styles in all sizes 0-36W Made to your size, shape and style. eshakti.com

This is cute. :)

I found 'Cute Outfit For Teens' on Wish, check it out!

I want this outfit! Love the whole thing!

eyelet dress, love this for our heroine, Lauren!

This is a cute summer dress! I don't really like how much neck and chest it is showing though.

4 Modest Winter Outfits for Teen Girls, By PI Girl Natalie | Project Inspired

SO CUTE! <3

Most adorable outfit

REALLY REALLY CUTE OUTFIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want so bad!!!!!!!!!

So that was clothes. Now for makeup(I don't wear makeup, but maybe you do).

try with any color

I'd try this with a brown or something.

Hooded Eyes Makeup Tutorial
I like this one. :)

Eye Makeup | Eyeshadow | Eyebrow | Eye Makeup Tutorials

This one is pretty.

Makeup

And now onto hair...

I want this hair!

I'm getting my hair cut soon, and I'm going to ask them to do this on me. :)

Braids on braids on braids

I know how to do 7 out of 9 of these. I don't know how to do the feather and lace braid.

How to make a hair bow.

How To Do Hairstyles Tutorials Step By Step For Long Hair | Medium Hair | Short Hair | We Learners

Hair

For you shorties

That looks easy!

Cute and easy

Cute little girl hair style :)

This is so adorable!

17 Romantic Hairstyle Ideas and Tutorials

cute braided updo, start with bun then braid

How to curl your hair overnight.

And that's all I have for you! Hope you learned some valuable information from this post! LOL! I hope you were well educated!


No comments:

Post a Comment