Pages

11/26/2014

Justice

Hi everyone!

So this week's theme is fashion, so I thought I'd show you some of my favorite clothing pieces from my favorite clothing store, Justice! (These are all stock photos from Justice and are not mine. :) )

These Photoreal Leggings are really cool, but it might be hard to find something nice to match. 

This Lightweight Open Neck Sweatshirt is SO cute! I love the purple! (It's one of my two favorite colors.)

Oh my goodness, I love this Sequin Sleeve Critter Hoodie! It's so cute! I love pandas, they are my favorite animal. Although I don't really like the sparkles. :-/ 

This 3/4 Sleeve Photoreal Hoodie is so cool. I really want to go to Paris so I really like it. I don't really like the pink. 

I forget what this skirt is called (XD) is really cute! I love the blue and the flowers, and it's long and I like that. I love long skirts. XP

So, yeah, those are some of my favorite items from Justice! Hope you enjoyed!  
~Lydia~ <3

5 comments:

  1. My favorite store used to be Justice until I grew out of their clothes. :( Still sad about that. But anyway, I LOVE the skirt and the Paris hoodie! I like long skirts too!


    -Guinea Pig Lover from lordsgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! My favorites is the first leggings and the skirt! So cutttte! :) -Meghan

    ReplyDelete