Pages

11/06/2014

Thursday-Lydia

Hey everyone! Since art is the theme this week, I decided to draw a picture of the Seven.

(left to right) Sophia, me (Lydia), Jordy, Meghan, Guinea Pig Lover, Adelaide and Lydia Therese.

I know it's terrible...it's just something I quickly drew. I didn't bother with many details. Sorry if I got you totally wrong Sophia, Guinea Pig Lover and Lydia. I have no idea what you look like, so I just picked random hair colors and such. By the way Lydia's shirt says FOR NARNIA but you can't really tell in the photo. I had fun drawing those arms ;) If you can't tell we're all hugging. I was going to have Jordy doing bunny ears behind Meghan's head, but it looked weird. I hope you like it, girls! :D ttyl

xoxo,
Lydia

10 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Lydia!
    I look so cute, lol!
    And it would be totally me to do bunny ears behind Meghan's head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got my hair color sorta right...I have sandy blonde hair technically, but really I just have plain old brown...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT!! All the girls are so cute! Nice work!

    The T-shirt...I wish I had it in real life. ;) I actually do have blonde hair that length. You got me pretty much right! :P

    ~Lydia~ <3
    http://agdollsandbooksseeamericangirl.blogspot.com
    http://disneyfans4ever2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!
      I'm glad. I was worried that I was going to draw someone totally wrong and offend them XD

      Delete
  4. It is adorable! Eek! There I am! :) jk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! You did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally love it! You did an AMAZING job! :) You nailed me. Like really. I look JUST like that@ I love it!!!!

    Sophia.xo

    ReplyDelete