Pages

11/03/2014

The Inner Artist...Strong or Weak?

Hello everyone! I'm Sophia, and I'm new to this blog. *everyone looks around awkwardly* So, this week's "Posting Theme" is art. I, personally, am a horrible artist. I can barely draw a stick figure. *shocked face* But, I'd like to ask you: How strong is your inner artist?

This is personally my favorite kind of art:

Snap a pic


Cute.



for some reason, i feel like drawing this.. haha  Cute!



Watercolor Painting - Kids art- Cute Pink Cupcake Art Print, 8x10 Wall Art. $15.00, via Etsy.



Smile!




'Horse Art: "DesignsbyDannie"' - Flattered that Likit Products shared my watercolor and ink painting "July"!


Images via Pinterest.


Now, I drew none of these. Like I said before, horrible artist!! :) Although, that doesn't mean I don't appreciate artwork...


Watercolor wash ~ Tulips
Via Pinterest


That pic is cute, sure, but it's not my style.

So, I'll end it with this:

Are you a good artist?
What kind of art do you like?
Did you like any of these?


Xoxo,
Sophia


1 comment: