Pages

11/25/2014

Fashion-Addy Tuesday

Okay so this weeks theme is fashion So......I like Camo, I like denim, I like rainbow colors (In the right places) I'm not a Tomboy but I'm not a pink princess You know? I'm in the middle. I like being really casual.
Okay so I couldn't get my pictures from my file with my fashion (I'm really sorry about that) So I will have to improvise! :) Okay so clothes like boot-cut jeans and jean shorts, leggings underneath short jean skirts, HOODIES!!!! I love hoodies! I like ball caps, bandannas, converse, tennis-shoes, boots, sandals, flip-flops and more (that I cannot remember right now :) I love graphic shirts.
Well......I guess that's about it...Sorry it wasn't that interesting but I've been baby-sitting my siblings and I'm pretty exhausted. So Bye! see ya next week!

-Addy

No comments:

Post a Comment