Pages

10/22/2014

Wednesday - Lydia

{NOTE: This is a scheduled post because I'm going on vacation, so if it's on the wrong date I apologize. :P}

Hi everyone!

My name is Lydia. My middle name is Therese. But just to keep things less confusing, you can call me Lydia Therese. (There is another Lydia here :P)

Here are some facts about mwa:
1. I'm 10 years old.
2. I love Narnia.(Note the picture above. XD)
3. I'm a fangirl.
4. I'm 100% TREKKIE. And I have very strong opinions on the other series/movies that are not TOS.
5. I'm christian.
6. I'm homeschooled.
7. I am obsessed with the song "Awesome as I Wanna Be" because it's totes me. B)
8. I love My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic...
9. I love dolls.
10. And finally, I love music. :D (Moriah Peters, OWL CITY, 1 Girl Nation, TobyMac, and others.)

Oh, and I also have two other blogs of my own, I would love it if you followed them! Just click HERE and HERE. Thanks and have a great day!

~Lydia~ <3 

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Just started reading the blog!! Cool I'm 11 !!

    ReplyDelete