Pages

10/28/2014

A bunch of randomness :) -Addy

Hey everyone it's me Addy here. October 26th (a.k.a. last Sunday) was my 14th birthday! Yay....Anyways I got Madeline Hatter (from ever after high) and so now I'll be making all kinds of things for her! I made her bedstead (out of Popsicle sticks) and soon I'll be making a cute little room for her! Most of the ideas are from the my froggy stuff videos.
If you haven't heard of her then here is her blog myfroggystuff.blogspot.com  (she also has a YouTube channel but I don't know what it's called) If you haven't seen her then you NEED to! Her stuff is amazing! Soon I'll have pictures of the stuff I'm making but my mom's computer isn't doing the job right.
My dolls by the way will be dressed up for Halloween (some of them :) My Rapunzel animators collection doll will be a witch, my Pocahontas animators collection doll will be Giselle from Disney's enchanted in her wedding gown, and Madeline Hatter will be a cute little rabbit. What will you be?
Soon I hope to be making some custom dolls too! (Which will probably take a while! :) the characters I'd make are:
Go go Tomago (Big hero 6)
Hiro Hamada (big hero 6)
Astrid hofferson (how to train your dragon)
Astrid hofferson again (how to train your dragon 2)
Maybe Elsa (Frozen)
Maybe Rapunzel (Tangled)
Hatsune Miku
Grown version of Edith (despicable me)
grown version of Vanellope (wreck-it-Ralph)
And most of the lead people in the Disney channel shows.
Yeah I know that's a lot.
BTW-Does anyone own an Etsy shop? If so do you have any tips?
Bye!
                             -Addy

No comments:

Post a Comment