Pages

10/30/2014

Thursday-Lydia

Hey guys! Has anyone here ever made a cookie in a mug? They are amazing! I thought I'd share my recipe for one.

^ my fave mug 

So first you take a tablespoon of butter or margarine, put it in the mug and stick it in the microwave for 30 seconds.
Then when it's done, you add two tablespoons of sugar, a drop of vanilla extract and an egg yolk (the yellow part). Stir well with a fork.
Next add four tablespoons of flour, and mix until it looks like cookie dough. You may need to add a couple drops of water to make it mix well, but don't add too much.
Then add as many chocolate chips as you want. Not too many though, or it will be waaayyyy too sweet. Mix them in.
Then simply put it in the microwave for one minute, let cool, and eat! It's delicious!

Comment below and tell me if you try this :) ttyl


xoxo,
Lydia



3 comments:

  1. Sounds really good, I will have to try it. Thanks for the recipe! -Bethany! http://bethanysbrightlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek! I'm pinning this. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that mug too......

    ReplyDelete