Pages

10/17/2014

Friday - Guinea Pig Lover



Hey girls! This is Guinea Pig Lover! I just wanted to tell you a little about myself! :)



As you probably know, my day is Friday!

I am going to tell you what my favorite things are. So here we go:


  • Movie: Maleficent!!!!!!!!!
  • T.V. show: Chopped
  • Book: Percy Jackson & the Olympians is tied with the series after, Heroes of Olympus
  • Thing to Do: Read :)
  • Food: Tacos
  • Soda: Dr. Pepper
  • Dessert: Pistachio Ice cream!!!!!
  • Season: Fall
  • Song: "Hero" by Superchic(K)
  • Color: Aqua 




I have two other blogs besides this one where I share about my life, and other random fun things! :) Here are the links:

The one word that describes me: PERKY! Heehee! I always use smiley faces. :D LOL! I say 'LOL' a lot. I am a music FREAK! I love music! Like, a lot! If you go to my blog, you'll see a lot of music videos that I post. And I am a christian. I post ONLY christian music. Well, and stuff like Lindsey Stirling and The Piano Guys...But that is who I am! :)  My favorite music band is Superchic(K). And that is all I can think of right now, so...Go to my blog to learn more about me! Thanks for reading!


Guinea Pig Lover

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE Chopped Canada! GREAT! Now I know people besides me watch that show. :D Reading is kewl. Very kewl. ;)

    ~Lydia~ <3
    agdollsandbooksseeamericangirl.blogspot.com
    disneyfans4ever2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maleficent is amazing :)

    Have any of you read Skulduggery Pleasant by Derek Landy?
    Very, very good book.

    ReplyDelete