Pages

10/18/2014

Saturday- Jordy

                                                                                             {please excuse my ugly face}
[Typically, I'm not one for selfie's but I made an exception because I couldn't find any pictures of me]


Hello, my lovelies! My name is Jordan Sky, but you can call me Jordy (my friends always do). Here are a few facts about moi!

1. I'm Christian
2.I'm homeschooled
3. I'm a Cali girl
4.Writing is my passion
5. My main blog is Hidden; I'd love it if you followed.
6.I'm not your typically teenager. I don't obsess over music or guys or makeup or clothes; though sometimes I wish I did so I could fit in more with everyone else in my age bracket.
7. I'm a shortie
8. One day I'd really like to be a photographer, or writer, or children's councilor.
9.I <3 wolves
10.I'm terribly insecure.
11. My favorite song is Turning Page 
12.I'm a total fangirl
13. I tend to stay quiet in public, in fear I'll embarrass myself
14.I'm both a night owl and an early bird
15. I'll be fifteen on the 29th of October. 

^See what I did there? Fifteen facts, I'm turning fifteen? Eh-eh? No? Okay...^

{Oh, and just to let you all know, I accidentally posted early -as did Guinea Pig Lover- so I won't be posting introductions next week when the rest of the girls do.}

11 comments:

  1. Aw, we're so alike! (except for the fangirl part. I'm a fangirl of Jesus, though! ;)
    I'm sure we'd get along great and I can't wait to see more awesome posts from you!
    xoxo,
    Bree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jordan! Just, no. You are sooo super pretty, how DARE you call your face ugly??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much!
      You are so sweet!
      Your comments literally make my day!

      Delete
    2. I agree, you are gorgeous.

      Delete
    3. Thanks, Lydia!
      You people are too nice!
      I'm literally blushing right now!

      Delete
  3. PFFFFFFFFFF. Ugly? Pu-leeseee. You are gorgeous! ;)

    I'm a fangirl. XP

    ~Lydia~ <3
    agdollsandbooksseeamericangirl.blogspot.com
    disneyfans4ever2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love wolves too! (they 'visit' our backyard every few nights :) My birthday is next week and it's kind of close to yours :) And I agree with Lydia (You are so beautiful and pretty!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so awesome! I would absolutely die of total happiness if I found a wolf in my backyard.

      Delete
  5. I don't like taking selfie's either. Thanks for checking out my blog! I am really enjoying this blog!
    -Bethany! http://bethanysbrightlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete