Pages

10/23/2014

Thursday-Lydia



Hola chicas! I am the great and powerful Lydia ;)

I'm a 13 year old who adores fashion, acting and singing.

I'm in a choir which will be doing 3 Christmas concerts at the end of November.

I'm being Bellatrix Lestrange from Harry Potter for Halloween.

I currently can't stop listening to Bang Bang by Jessie J, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj.

I'm currently reading The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan.

I love Little Mix <3

I live in Canada.

I have long dark brown layered hair with hints of auburn. It's currently straightened.

I'm Christian.

I'm homeschooled.

I want a hamster.

I'm crazy. Totally absolutely fabulously insane ;)

I'm tall.

I love getting all dressed up.

I'm a total night owl. No one can ever get me up in the morning. But I'm always the first one awake at sleepovers.

So that's some facts about me :) See ya next week!

xoxo,
Lydia

7 comments:

  1. Lyyyyyydddddiiiiiiaaaaaa!
    Sorry, I just had one of those moments when I felt like screaming your name; which, obviously, is perfectly normal, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I have those moments all the time XD

      Delete
  2. Ugh, being tall and jean shopping is the hardest thing! I'm tall too! :P lol

    -Meghan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Also skirt shopping, because skirts are so short on me because of my long legs.

      Delete
  3. I'm already loving this blog :D I'm 11!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog, as a girl who is older than you all (I'm 17) it's lovely seeing the enthusiasim from you guys!
    ~Aibhilin

    ReplyDelete