Pages

10/21/2014

Tuesday- Addy

Hey there! I know in the seven page I already told you quite a bit about myself (Eek!:) But there are things you should know about me, I'm a christian, and I was born on the side of the highway in my parents mini van.
 I have eleven brothers and sisters. There is Ally age 25, Nick age 23, Jon age 20 (and he is married to someone named Ashley!), Alex age 18, Belle age 15, ( Me, duh!) I'm 13 but this coming Sunday is my birthday so..yeah...anyways! Emma age 12, Joey age 9, Prissy age 7, Zachary age 6, Benny age 4, and Timmy (He died before he was born :( He is probably...2, 3, or 4.
Now at home my house is VERY crazy! But we love each other just the same.

I love ever after high, I love the Harry potter books (I've only seen the first movie), I'm writing a book at my art blog addy'sartworld.blogspot.com  and that is where I show my drawings and the stories that go with them. I also have an ever after high blog arebel4everafter.blogspot.com .
 I love acting, I love hairstyles (especially the ones colorful hair!:) that's why I'd like to try being a hairstylist.
I love strawberry shortcake! (Yeah I know I'm a bit too old for that but I've loved her since I was really little and my mom and grandma used to call Strawberry shortcake 'cause I looked like her when I little)
I love my little pony, and the zelfs.
I love Frozen, Tangled, Big hero 6, and Wreck-it-Ralph!
 I love anime! I just love the way they look and everything! (I want to learn how to draw anime!).
I have been to almost every state in America (I also spent 2 years in Mexico) My family used to be missionary's to Cuba, that's where my dad was born. So I'm half Cuban, part Irish, part Italian, and part American. So you might be asking "Don't you speak Spanish?" and no..I don't. I used to when I was really little and one day I forgot it. So I'm Cuban but I don't speak a different language. Yup!:)
I love Disney, dreamwworks, universal and lots  more!
I'm known as; Lilly truscott form Hannah Montana, Hermione Granger from Harry potter, Edith from despicable me, Maddie from Disney channel's Liv and Maddie, I love Jack frost, Hiro Hamada, Go go Tomago, Astrid hofferson, Elsa, Hatsune Miku,
and my favorite characters from ever after high are; Poppy o'hair, Melody piper, Bo peep(don't know her real name), cedar wood, Madeline hatter, Raven queen, and Cerise hood.
I love the singers: One republic, Demi lavato, Ariana grande, Skillet, Royal Taylor, Taylor swift, Zendaya, Britt Nicole, Tobymac, Mandisa, Rapture ruckus, Owl city, and Newsboys.
and the songs I like that I have NO idea who the singers are..are; Red lights, I'm on fire, architecture, and lots more that I can't remember!:)
So as you can see I am VERY crazy:) (that was....weird;) And..uh..Sorry I have no pictures :)

So now that you know about me then you know what to expect from my Tuesday posts!
                       -Addy



2 comments:

  1. Yeah-SKILLET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    -your fellow blogger-literally-, Guinea Pig Lover

    ReplyDelete