Pages

10/20/2014

Monday- Introducing...Bree :)


(a mini portfolio of my best work for ya)





Hey, you guys! So I thought a good start would be to introduce myself. ;) Good idea with me because you'll have no clue what to expect each Monday if you don't know me. :D







First off, I want to say how honored I am to be accepted as one of Seven Beautiful Girls

So I don't know if you read my little bio over at The Seven page, because just about all there is to know about me is there, but I'll try my best to do better. :)  (Wait, that sounded weird...)

Haha, I'm afraid I might not be off to a good start.








Okay!

So I think the first thing you should know about me is that I'm a (almost) published author. But I'm having it edited right now, and am looking forward to it being published to the world at the end of the year. Yes, a real publisher! Not one of those cheap self-publishing websites, a real publishing house. Just thought I'd verify that. ;)  I don't wanna give too much info on it, I just thought you might like to know that. My novel is 50 thousand words long (close to 200 pages), and is about a 14-year-old girl, Grace Lyn, who moves from Tennessee to North Carolina, and her friends aren't happy about it, and unfortunately they begin to drift. Feeling a bit down in the dumps, Grace, not two days into living in NC, receives a mysterious crate of nine journals, handwritten by real girls from the past. Quite curious, she begins looking through the old books and is shocked at how alike they are. The author of the first journal she was reading went through the same exact things as Grace! As if underlining important sentences in a workbook, she underlines sentences that indicate they are alike. But before she can pick up the pen from the paper, Grace is pulled in, and within less than a second, discovers she is no longer in her house.
She's in the author's house in the past.
Grace, as she works to solve the mystery in her journey, learns the power and secret of friendship, as well as gratitude.

Did that not pull you in?

LOL, I had a dream, didn't ya guess? ;P

Well, I don't want to make this post all about my book, so, let's move on.


So, most days you'll find me either whipping up some sort of new creation to share with my blog, introducing-inspiration.blogspot.com, taking a custom order on a crocheted pair of booties or something or another, editing a new novel, doodling my cares away, baking something a little too yummy, capturing a gorgeous scene like a good shutterbug should, working hard at homeschooling, writing in my journal, changing a diaper, or bossing around my younger siblings. (Yes, I'm a very busy young lady. There's a lot I like to do) So you will probably be of reading a pretty wide variety of some pretty interesting things on manic Mondays, but hopefully they cheer you up! :)





xoxo,
Bree


6 comments:

  1. You have wonderful photography skills, Bree!
    What kind of camera do you use? (if you don't mind me asking)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its Canon Powershot sx16015, but I edit my pics BIG TIME. Like, you wouldn't believe the difference. And thanks, Jordy!!
      Bree

      Delete
  2. That's awesome! I'm so glad that you joined this blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, that book sounds awesome! Please let me know when it comes out, and what the title is so I can buy it XD
    I love writing as well, but I'm not much good at it :(
    ~Jessica xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photos! Your book sounds amazing, and yes I am very drawn in! -Bethany! http://bethanysbrightlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete