Pages

12/01/2014

Hairstyles I have to try-Jessica

Hey everyone!
Since this week's theme is hair, I thought I'd do a list of hairstyles I have to try.
As you probably know, here in Australia, it's the first day of summer-yippeee!
So, without further ado, here we go:
I've always wanted to know how to do a celtic knot in my hair like this, it would also be perfect for St. Patrick's day.
Click Here for the tutorial.

I love bows like this, and they look especially good with wavy hair.
Click Here for the tutorial.

This braided ballerina bun is so pretty, the braid embellishes it enough that you wouldn't have to add any extra accessories. There are written instructions for it Here.

Seriously, where has this been my entire life? I almost never have time to do my hair (other than a couple of strokes with a brush and a pony tail if I'm lucky) before school and have it actually look acceptable, I can see myself using this list a lot!

That's all I have time for now. Hope you enjoyed!

~Jessica
xo

P.S. What is your favourite hairstyle? Tell me in the comments below.




2 comments:

  1. Ah, that celtic knot looks awesome (definitely checking out the tutorial)! Thanks a lot for sharing these :)

    ReplyDelete