Pages

12/14/2014

♥ Christmas Preparations - Perfect Gifts For Parents ♥

It's......... CHRISTMAS TIME! One of my favorite holidays because of the beautiful Christmas lights, Hot Chocolate, ugly sweaters, Christmas presents, Christmas music, candy canes, snow, parties, food and of course, we can celebrate Jesus' birth!

I just love preparing for it all! But, there is one area that I stress and struggle with. Christmas gifts for parents. I never know what to give them. And talking with my friends I've realized that it seems that we all can relate. So that is why I decided to make this post about what to get your parents for Christmas!

 First up, fathers.

Baseball hats - New York Giants is my dad's favorite foot ball team. He loved them sense he was a kid!

iPhone speakers - I love this gift so much because you could give it to anyone (With a iPhone) and they would love it.  

Key chains - These things are PERFECT if you don't have a lot of money to spend on somebody. This is a Superman keychain but it could be of anything.

Pictures - These are great if you don't get to see your dad very often. These are also really good for grandparents.

Next up is Moms.

Makeup- Moms tend to stay to a natural look so try to find natural colors.

Jewelry - (I'm pretty sure the lady in this image is a mannequin because she looks airbrushed. lol) My mom likes simple necklaces. You can get a idea of your mom's taste of jewelry if you look at what she likes to wear.

So pretty!

Art - This is super cute and perfect for the home. Try to find pieces that match the rooms of your house.

I hope this helped! Let me now in the comments what you are getting your parents for Christmas! And.....



Merry Christmas! 


P.S Here are two pictures of me with my parents! :)











2 comments:

  1. These are great gifts! Thanks for this manual :)

    xo Arushee // Unadorned Gifts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the ideas, I always need help finding gifts for my mom and dad. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! -Bethany! http://bethanysbrightlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete