Pages

12/05/2014

Friday - Cute Hair!

    Hello guys! This is Guinea Pig Lover. I was originally going to do a tutorial with a video and all, but then my computer wouldn't work and it deleted the video! :( So I'm going to have to stick with hairstyles that I like from Pinterest. By the way, I was super excited for this weeks theme(ask any of the other 7)! Like, REALLY EXCITED! XD
    And I know it's late, but technically it is still Friday! LOL! But on with the hair!
The Fishtail Braid Tutorial | Beauty Tutorials by imad karrari
I was going to do a fishtail ponytail braid tutorial...
Twisted Bun Hair Tutorial offers a few simple steps to make your dream hair style a reality.
How To Get Braids As Big As Frozen Elsa Hair #Hairstyles
I did NOT say that I loved Frozen, but I do like this hairstyle! Great for thick hair, like mine!
12 Braids for Summer -- beat the heat and look cute with these braided hairstyles:: Summer Hairstyles
I know, it's winter where I live, but you might be starting summer where you live, plus this is for all around the year!
Cool braid!
I like this-especially since I know how to do it!
braid in a braid
I think this is cute and easy!
Braided bun
Cute!!!!!!

Yeah, yeah, not very many. But you can see more by clicking that link up there! So bye!
Love ya! <3,



2 comments: