Pages

12/19/2014

Friday - My Room

       Hey guys! So this is pictures of my room at my dad's. It used to actually be a small kitchen...But then my grandma and grandpa remodeled it and it is awesome! So here are the pics!

    That is the corner of my bed, my nightstand, and the door. :)
That is little closet in the back corner.
That is the other corner. That is a throw blanket draped across the back of a chair and my old computer that doesn't work...
There is my dresser with the t.v. on it. :)
I know, you are probably like "Wait a second here...There is TWO doors?!". Yes there are. One leads to the rest of the house and the other leads to my dad's room. I don't open that one...LOL! 
    So there is my room tour! Hope you like it! Bye!

P.S. You like my new signature? Lydia designed it for me. :D Thanks Lydia!

No comments:

Post a Comment