Pages

12/10/2014

Christmas Preparations

Hi everyone!

This week's theme is Christmas preparations! (I took all these pictures besides the siggie, BTW)

It's funny because we just put up our Christmas tree a couple days ago. We don't have a house big enough to put up a full-sized tree, so we have a smaller sized silver one we put up.  



And, yeah...the top has a branch too big for a star, so we always put up an angel instead. 


And then we go and decorate the rest of the house! This is mini nativity set that was hand-carved by an acquaintance. 

And then, of course, there's doll Christmas pictures!

 I have NEVER spent Christmas at home before, not even when I was a baby. I usually spend Christmas at my grandfather's house. :)
But while we have fun with candy and presents, never forget the true meaning of Christmas! 


No comments:

Post a Comment