Pages

12/15/2014

Doll room tour! -Tuesday Addy

Okay this week's theme is!....room tours! Okay so I was supposed to do a real room tour but my room is VERY messy so I will do my doll's room tours instead!

So something happened so I will only be able to upload pictures! (sorry! :)

first is my ever after high doll Cedar wood's room (I still haven't finished it)
She has wallpaper.....:)
 I made her pillows and comforter, how do you like them?

Now on to Madeline Hatter's room! I made sure her room looked very bright, colorful, and crazy! I'm not finished with this one either :)
 Sorry that this picture is so blurry! :) I made that pink polka dot curtain from a napkin :) and then I put tulle over it....I also got scrapbook paper and tacked it on their walls.
 These are her few pillows on her bed..more pillows to come! I also made her pillows and comforter!


Now to the unfinished living room!...I made the smaller stockings and my sister (who has an ever after high Cerise hood doll) made the larger one.
 The top of the hearth are my Frozen figurines (to emphasize the Christmas/ winter feel :)

We also got a Christmas tree for them but I didn't get time to get a picture for it. Well I hope you liked it!







1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! :D It's so cool you made all that stuff. I don't have an Ever After High doll yet but I might have to get one soon.

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete