Pages

1/13/2015

Sports -Tuesday Addy

Hello! I'm so so so sorry that I haven't been able to post in a while! I've really busy with school starting, housecleaning, and things like that. Anyways...you can tell by the title that this week's theme is SPORTS!!!!! I love sports. So I will tell you the hobbies and sports I enjoy doing;

So for Christmas I got a skateboard! Since then I've fallen in love with it, and it is a bit cold out to skateboard outside so I practice inside my dining room :) This summer I'm gonna really love learning tricks and things like that on it. I'm not that good at it yet, but it has become my favorite outside sport/hobby, I'm still learning the balance and how to steer it around but I love it.
Some of the tricks I'd like to do!

 
 
(I'm saving my money for a really nice skateboard for when I've learned how to do this stuff really good :)
I also love rollerblading! It is great exercise!
I love bike-riding!
I also like playing basketball at home. I'm very good at it but it's still fun.
I like playing foot-ball with my older brothers.
I'm hoping this year to learn a lot more things like; karate, survival, archery, dancing, gymnastics, and more! (I know it's a lot but I can dream can't I? :) jk.

Well I hope you liked it! Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment