Pages

1/26/2015

Nature/weather photo-shoot -Addy (Tuesday)

So one of my favorite things in life is Nature and weather. I mean who doesn't love nature? :) Anyways here are some pics that I took of the surroundings of my life. :)
So pretty much it's very overcast and cold outside, (I also took these photos like this last Sunday aka January 25 :)

                                      My experimenting with photography :) How'd I do?
                                          The fence that goes into our pasture :)
                     The chickens....the rooster attacked me.....again :)
  The cloudy overcast sky...and the chicken coop...
 My camo tennis shoes and ripped up jeans :)
  Our horse...Her name is Flicker....And she grew her winter coat...
       ............The fence.....
  I love her! She is so beautiful!!!!
 The view of the city and our neighbour's tree farm.
                                                                     The sky
                                          The swing attached to the tree we climb..and the view again of the tree                                                                                   farm and city.


Well thanks for reading! I hope you liked it! What's it like when you photograph overcast days? If you want, you can tell me what your favorite photo is.







5 comments:

  1. Love it!
    All the photos of the sky are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are very nice!!! I hope you will check out my blog and follow it by email! creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com
    Love in Christ,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! Maddysdigitaldiary.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I love the picture of the chickens and the one of the horse! Hope you check out my blog and follow it by email. I would love to hear from you so please leave a commment! :)
    Love,
    Ashley
    creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete