Pages

1/17/2015

Jordy's Hobby

What? Jordy, you have hobbies other than obsessing and eating Nutella?
Yes, yes I do. Frankly, I'm rather offended now.
sorry. 
^This was the conversation I had with myself this morning^

Okay, so in all seriousness. I think my biggest hobby would have to be photography. I am not anywhere close to being stupendous with my camera, but I think for only having it since July, I've excelled fairly quickly.



                                                                 (these photos all belong to me)



What are some of your hobbies?

4 comments:

  1. One question:
    How do I reach the level of amazingness you are at?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pffft!
      I should ask you the same, Lydia dear, for you are the very definition of amazing. <3

      Delete