Pages

1/14/2015

Hobbies and Sports - Lydia Therese

Hi!

Sorry I have not posted in awhile. I was having a little trouble with my email. But I'm here now, so, yay! XD

Anyway, I don't really do any sports except tennis, but I've only taken tennis LESSONS. I'm not on a team. I so really enjoy it though.

I do play some instruments, though! I just started piano and violin. I haven't learned any songs on the violin yet. I can play three songs on the piano. here are some pictures I took of my violin a while ago:




I also like sewing. I've made a doll skirt, doll quilt, and a full-sized blanket. 
So, that's it! Thanks for reading! :)



2 comments:

  1. That's pretty cool. I started playing the violin when I was about 5 and stopped play when I was 8. I'm also learning piano but I'm not that good. I can only play about 6 songs (only Christmas songs :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! You can play more songs than me. I'm sure you are very good :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete