Pages

1/13/2015

Sports and Hobbies-Jessica

Hey everyone!

Sorry I didn't post on Monday, we had a birthday in the family on Tuesday, so we were all busy getting ready for that.

Anyway, this week's theme is to describe a sport or hobby that you have, and I couldn't decide between my two favourites, so I've decided to write about both of them.

First, I love sewing. I have made some clothing for myself before, but I mostly enjoy sewing outfits for my 18" dolls, Melody and Ruthie.

I don't have any right now, but if you'd like me to, I can take and post some photos of some of the things I have sewn over the years.

The second is dancing. I've always been a dancer, and started Irish dancing lessons last year, which I really enjoyed. This year I'm taking tap as well, and I can't wait to start learning!

I know there aren't any photos for this post, but I'm in a hurry because we're about to have dinner, so I'll try and put some on tomorrow.

Ttyl!


1 comment:

  1. Jessica!!! Hi!!!
    How are you doing?
    I just found this blog, it's awesome! So glad you're enjoying dancing and singing!
    Hope to talk to you soon...

    ReplyDelete